What tools do I need?
What equipment do I need?
What you need will depend on the job you are doing, but as a guide when laying Natural Stone Tiles you will probably need most of the following items:
- Wet saw – suitable for natural stone tiles
- Tile nippers – ideal for trimming edges and around corners
- Tape measure
- Spirit level
- Spacers – available in 1mm to 5mm sizes
- Wooden batten(s) – from which to make guide rods
- Adhesive (What adhesive do I need?)
- Grout (How to grout)
- Adhesive spreader
- Grouting squeegee
- Pencil or chalk plumb line
- Measuring bucket
- Safety goggles and protective clothing